This AUP governs the use of DCNHost’s web hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and DCNHost regarding the interpretation of this AUP, DCNHost’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact support@DCNHost.com
You may not publish or transmit via DCNHost’s service any content that DCNHost reasonably believes:
1) constitutes child pornography;
2) constitutes pornography;
3) is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
4) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
5) is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
6) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
7) improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
8) is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
9) clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
10) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
11) is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to DCNHost; or
12 ) is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against DCNHost by offended viewers;
DCNHost does not accept material such as:
* Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal Gambling and Lottery sites or services.
Content “published or transmitted” via DCNHost’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by DCNHost.
* Bitcoin Mining Related Applications, Traffic Exchange, CPU Mining Related Applications, etc.
* Torrents/Warez/Copyright Material
Shared/Reseller Hosting Accounts:
On shared/reseller hosting accounts, you are not allowed to utilize the service to store personal backups/files that are otherwise not available online, or used to service a legitimate website purpose. If you would like to do this, please purchase a VPS which you may use as a backup server etc.
Bulk Commercial E-Mail
Any kind of bulk emailing is strictly prohibited with shared or reseller hosting. With VPS, Hybrid or Dedicated hosting you must obtain DCNHost’s advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to DCNHost’s reasonable satisfaction:
1) Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
2) Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
3) You retain evidence of the recipient’s consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient’s and DCNHost’s requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
4) You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent – such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
6) You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
7) You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the “TO” line of the e-mail; and
8) You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your DCNHost service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your DCNHost service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
DCNHost may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your DCNHost’s services.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
1) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
2) you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
DCNHost will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringes.
Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the DCNHost network, please contact abuse [at] DCNHost.com.
Your notice must include the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an
exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words
at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient
to permit DCNHost to locate the material;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit DCNHost to contact you, such as an address,
telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is
not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you
are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the DCNHost network.
DCNHost is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the DCNHost network.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to Legal dept at email@example.com
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
1) Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to DCNHost and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
2) monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
3) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
4)Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
5) Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a
6) Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the DCNHost network.
7) Use of DCNHost’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with DCNHost’s other
customers use of the network
Any Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org